Users Online (LIVE)

Top 10 Weblinks

Shoutbox

You must login to post a message.

07-27-2017 08:47
Thumb Up douwe

07-24-2017 11:59
Diamonbok, not only the theme is better, also the contents

07-23-2017 10:18
You're at the right spot, found v9 too unstable for official use. Will try for it again in the future.

07-22-2017 19:07
I was wondering the same thing...

07-21-2017 13:21
douwe, I was thinking the same, but I do prefer this theme.....

07-20-2017 11:45
Wow last time I visited this site it was V9, now back to V7?

Shoutbox Archive

Member Poll

Are you going to upgrade to PHP-Fusion v9.00?

Yes
Yes
39% [16 Votes]

No
No
29% [12 Votes]

Maybe
Maybe
32% [13 Votes]

Votes: 41
You must login to vote.
Started: 03.01.15

Polls Archive

Donate!


Donate to PHP-Fusion USA and we'll put 100% of your donation to hosting and domain fees!

PHP-Fusion 9 RC 2 Status ReportPrint

PHP-FusionQuite a few Testers, Developers have stepped up and helped us with error reports, fixes, optimizations and so forth.

This pleases us a lot, we really appreciate it, thank you again everyone that provides with a helping hand, you will not be forgotten!

If you have contributed to 9 and if I have not been mentioned in the readme, please let me know and I will adjust accordingly.

The whole community have been in a Stand By for quite a while but it is really starting to wake up now, nothing could make us happier!

The RC 2 have already had just a little over 100 public issues settled and probably just as many, if not more non public ones simply patched in to the Github. None of the Issues have been serious, this RC version have proved to be very stable with only a some minor glitches here and there.

Currently the Documentation for 9 is being written. The Documentation is created with the same Wiki we have here on Main but on a fresh template in a new 9 based Theme.

I am not yet entirely sure if we will wait with the Official release of the sharp 9.0 version until the Main site is upgraded and the Documentation is completed or if we will release it prior to that.
I would prefer to do it all in one go so we have a solid reference Documentation and a real 9 based Forum Structure in place in order to handle it all in a good way.

If we do decide to wait, We will probably do an RC 3 round extra just because we want to eliminate double error reports on issues we already have fixed.

Stay tuned !
No Comments have been Posted.

Post Comment

Please Login to Post a Comment.

Ratings

Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.