[GUIDE] Optimize PHP-Fusion Website
Posted on 10-19-2017 03:17
Tip #1 - Enable OPcache
You can enable the OPcache easily with the cPanel Interface. Follow the below steps to enable the OPcache for your website.
1) Login to the cPanel Interface.
2) Go to the "˜Select PHP Version"™ under the section "˜Software"™. A page of PHP Selector | extensions will be opened.
3) Look for the "˜Current PHP version"™. If it is native, please change it to some other version. You could keep the version same without the native option.
4) Check the checkbox near to the "˜opcache"™.
5) Click on the button "˜Save"™.
6) You have successfully installed the OPcache extension now.
Tip #2 - Optimized .htaccess
The attached .htaccess file will assist with file caching and enable certain optimizations that will improve load times on your website.
NetriX attached the following file:
Need help? Having trouble?
Â» View our Documentation for guides, functions and more - including the [url=https://php-fusion.co.uk/articles.php?cat_
|Jump to Forum
|Fusion 9.0 Theme with Nebula||Themes Support||2||06-14-2018 03:38|
|PHP-Fusion Designs||Graphics Talk||4||01-28-2018 07:38|
|No PHP-Fusion System||General Chat||2||01-13-2018 07:46|
|PHP-Fusion 9 Extensive Demo||General Chat||9||11-09-2017 17:09|
|The New PHP-Fusion USA||Announcements||5||10-20-2017 05:10|