Print Thread
Premium Memberships Infusion Request
FreedomIOPList
PHP-Fusion needs a Premium Memberships infusion that will allow site members to upgrade to memberships specified by Admin for a price set by Admin. This is something that has been requested for years and we still don't have it. We need something that automates the process of upgrading the member to the premium membership they purchase and etc. Is anyone working on something like this or is anyone considering working on something like this? Most other CMS'es have a Premium Membership Addon but sadly we don't for PHP-Fusion yet. Sad

Freedom IOP List
A different breed of IOP List site featuring vendors, suppliers and IOP's. Members and vendors wanted. Registration is free, so join today.

http://www.freedo...

NetriX
Sounds like a fun project to get involved with. I'll see what I can do about it. Grin

FreedomIOPList

>NetriX wrote:

Sounds like a fun project to get involved with. I'll see what I can do about it. Grin

Woohooo, absolutely awesome. I've been asking about something like this forever, since back when PHP-Fusion 6 was the newest thing out! That's a long time. I did find an infusion something like this that also had a points system built in, which would be ideal but I don't remember what that site was or anything. I remember is cost something like $9.99 to join and download the infusion and I do know it was a German site because I had to translate the infusion to English to be able to use it. It worked and I really wish I could remember what computer I had this infusion stored on because that could be an excellent starting point for a new one. I will do some digging around and see if I can find it, hopefully I can. I will be more than happy to help out where I can if you do decide to start this project. I do have a few requests/features in mind for the project and if you're interested, I can let you know what those are.

Freedom IOP List
A different breed of IOP List site featuring vendors, suppliers and IOP's. Members and vendors wanted. Registration is free, so join today.

http://www.freedo...

Jump to Forum: