Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Help lightirc
SpaM
Hi, I'm sorry, I would like help for a side panel, of course if you can and there is a possibility to do it, I have an IRC chat with flashirc but it's very big on the web, and people are reading then I'd like to make a side panel containing the data

Name or Nick: here your nick
Canal Room: # My-Room
Connect

When the user to connect it to the external page with that data taken from the panel and connect directly to the chat where I have the chat comment before that it was at http://www.lightirc.com/

example :

Download source  Code
echo "<center>";
echo "<tr>";
echo "<strong><span style='color: #00aefd'>Nick IRC: </span></strong>";
echo "<td><input type='text' maxlength='30' size='20' name='nick' value='Mi Nick IRC'></td>";
echo "</tr></br></br>";
echo "<tr>";
echo "<strong><span style='color:#00aefd'>Canal IRC: </span></strong>";
echo "<td><input type='text' name='canal' maxlength='30' size='20' value='#FullCristianos'></td>";
echo "</tr>";
echo "</br></br><input type='submit' value='Conectar' style='background-color: #025f81;color: #ffffff'>";
echo "</center>";
echo "</tr>";

Already after that I have no idea the default folder is made in /public_html/lightirc
SpaM

NetriX
Try playing around with your parameters..

Download source  Code
<iframe style="width: 500px; height: 400px;" src="http://www.lightirc.com/start/?host=irc.lightirc.com&port=7070&policyPort=843&language=en&realname=lightIRC.com%20Flash%20IRC%20Client&quitMessage=lightIRC.com%20Flash%20IRC%20Client&charset=utf-8&nick=lightIRC_%25&rememberNickname=false&nickPrefix=%3C&nickPostfix=%3E&showNickPrefixes=true&showNickPrefixIcons=false&enableQueries=true&performContinousWhoRequests=false&navigationPosition=bottom&showNavigation=true&fontSize=12&showMenuButton=true&showListButton=true&showNickChangeButton=true&showOptionsButton=true&showChannelCentralButton=true&showJoinChannelButton=true&showPartChannelButton=true&showChannelHeader=true&channelHeader=%25channel%25%20%5B%25users%25%5D%20%5B%25mode%25%5D%20%25topic%25&showInfoMessages=true&showVerboseUserInformation=false&useUserListIcons=false&showUserListInformationPopup=false&userListInformationPopupItems=nick%2Cident%2Crealname%2Chost&identifyMessage=NickServ%3AThis%20nickname%20is%20registered&identifyCommand=%2Fmsg%20NickServ%20identify%20%25pass%25&showRegisterNicknameButton=false&registerNicknameServiceName=NickServ&registerNicknameCommand=%2Fmsg%20NickServ%20register%20%25password%25%20%25mail%25&showRegisterChannelButton=false&registerChannelServiceName=ChanServ&registerChannelCommand=%2Fmsg%20ChanServ%20register%20%25channel%25%20%25password%25%20%25description%25"></iframe>

Need help? Having trouble?
» View our Documentation for guides, functions and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Attach Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues
» My support days are usually Sun-Wed. Send me a PM if urgent.

SpaM
Not the iframe I have done but what I want is a panel attached a preview of what I want to conjugate with the flash.

fotos.subefotos.com/2ba801dcf1052e7f4f48c15bd1cf4f90o.png

In the small panel I want something similar but for lightirc with its components try but it does not work, now when you put the nick & channel to give you connect it redirect to the web of the chat without needing to put the nick or channel again, that this Contecte updater to connect from the button and panel that is being configured for php-fusion
SpaM

SpaM
There will be no way to create a code in php that runs the chat for IRC with those characteristics let's say a small menu on the side side that sends you to the chat section without needing to put nick inside the page say my-web.com/my -chat /
The menu makes it recognize the nick, channel, password into PHP-Script?
SpaM

NetriX
The problem is that I don't have a test environment setup to see how their script works.

You could try their FAQ and setup tutorials for more information, or do some google research.

Otherwise, maybe this link will help.

http://ircd.zemra.org/chat/generator.phperator.php
Edited by NetriX on 03-13-2017 11:24

Need help? Having trouble?
» View our Documentation for guides, functions and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Attach Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues
» My support days are usually Sun-Wed. Send me a PM if urgent.

stewartcristan
For more information you can try setup tutorials and search on google.

SpaM
I do not mean that it is better a module of php the lightirc I do not want to have it anymore I want to discard it from my website I want something new that can be handled in php-fusion, the lightirc is not very good and nice environment of this no It does not even allow you to configure its language since it is swf in order something simple in php I would like that tubiera the panel pounding and the redirection of web chat n...
SpaM

Jump to Forum: