PHP - Best Practises
by skpacman - 3 weeks ago

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Mobile view
Driv3r
Hi!

Now I think this is going to be a difficult one, I want to make a mobile or phone version, for my site (or just a theme). Making the theme it self is not really the part of the problem for me, but I need something like a switcher. I know there are codes witch can detect that if you visit the site with a mobile or not, but that's not really a good think because I want an option (for example in the bottom of the page) to switch back to the normal (desktop) version.

Any idea or solution would be very helpful, I know there are a lot of smart guys here. Grin

Thanks!

Homdax
We have a couple of guys working on this. Hien recently showed interest in picking this up, and Rolly (both over at the 8 site) has an experimental theme adapted for cell phones. I think I may put up a development environment for this on www.php-fusion.mobi, which I happen to own.
Edited by skpacman on 05-28-2013 06:39

...just one among some friends...

Driv3r
That would be nice. Smile

lbug7575
Rolly both over at the 8 site has an experimental theme adapted for cell phones.
*Signature*

NetriX
Modern PHP-Fusion 9 themes, at least some of them, will be developed using Bootstrap technology.

If coded properly, the webpage will adapt to any viewing device, whether phone, kindle, notebook, etc..

Just an FYI.
Need help? Having trouble?
» View our Documentation for guides, functions and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Attach Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues
» My support days are usually Sun-Wed. Send me a PM if urgent.

Jump to Forum: