by NetriX - 10 months ago

Official Announcements

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Fusion Tools 0.90
NetriX
Fusion Tools v0.90 Beta

Fusion Tools is an extensive multi-usage infusion with the aim of being an all-in-one solution for PHP-Fusion CMS management.

Features (more coming)
  • Optimize database
  • Clean error logs
  • Clean user logs
  • Remove article drafts
  • Remove news drafts
  • Remove unapproved members
  • Fix forum posts
  • Restore PHP-Fusion default settings
  • Optimized PHP-Fusion settings by NetriX
  • Security Scan (Previously FusionScan)
  • Panel Creator (Convert HTML into Fusion panels)
  • Auto-clean features
  • More coming soon...

Screenshots
php-fusion.us/forum/attachments/ft1.jpg
php-fusion.us/forum/attachments/ft2.jpg
php-fusion.us/forum/attachments/ft3.jpg
php-fusion.us/forum/attachments/ft4.jpg

Feedback/Suggestions Welcomed!!
NetriX attached the following file:
You must register or login in order to download this file.

Edited by NetriX on 09-30-2017 08:30

Homdax
Hm... out of the top of my head one thing springs to mind.

Is this within the scope of your tool, NetriX?
https://www.phpbb.com/support/stk/pport/stk/

Tools
The STK ships with a set of tools pre-installed. In the latest version the pre-installed tools are:

Support tools
This category contains tools that perform support related tasks.

Auto Cookies: Allows you to change the cookie settings.
Database Cleaner: Allows you to reset certain parts of your phpBB board's database to its original setup (removes all database modifications).
Fix Left/Right ID's: Repairs the tree structure of the forums and modules.
Flash checker: A tool that validates all flash BBCodes for vulnerabilities that were possible in phpBB prior to version 3.0.8. Check the phpBB 3.0.8 release announcement for more information about the issue.
MySQL upgrader: A tool capable of updating the schema when MySQL has been upgraded. See KB article for more information.
Orphaned posts: Finds topics that contain no posts and posts that are no longer associated with a topic.
Re-cache moderators: Allows you to repopulate the moderator cache table in the database.
Reclean Usernames: Resets the username_clean entries in the users table.
Recreate Module Management: Recreates the Module Management modules in the ACP in case they were removed (the modules that allow you to add/change/remove other modules).
Remove duplicate permissions: Removes duplicate permissions which can break the auth system.
Reset report flags: Make sure that all posts, topics and PMs are correctly marked as reported.
Reset Styles: Allows you to set the board and user defaults to a specific style.
Sanitise Anonymous user: Reset the anonymous user to its correct state.
Update email hash: Recalculate all email hashes.

Admin tools
This category contains tools that can help an administrator maintain his board.

Profile List: An advanced memberlist which allows you to easily filter users.
Purge Cache: Purge the board's cache.
Purge Sessions: Deletes all user sessions.
Reparse BBCode: Reparses the BBCode for the board's posts.
Resynchronise attachments: This tool will make sure that all attachments stored in the database actually have a file on the server.
Resynchronise avatars: This tool will make sure that all avatars used on the board actually exist on the server.
Run SQL Query: Allows you to run an SQL query on your database and view the results.

User/Group tools
This category contains tools that perform user or user group related tasks.

Add user: Allows you to easily add new users to the board.
Change password: Allows you to change a password for a user.
Manage board founders: Allows you to quickly manage the users with founder privileges.
Merge users: Allows you to merge two forum users into one account.
Restore deleted users: Lets you select a "guest" poster from your board, and creates an user account from it with all posts attached.
Resynchronise user groups: Make sure that all users are in the correct default groups (Registered Users, Registered COPPA Users and Newly Registered Users).

Critical repair
The Support Toolkit includes a critical repair system. This system contains a set of tests that are used to make sure that the Support Toolkit can run. This toolkit is run automatically but can ask for a confirmation or user input. The critical repair set contains the following tests:

BOM Sniffer: This is a tool that validates all phpBB files for any content outside the php tags.
Rebuild config.php: If the phpBB config file is missing the STK will show you a screen that you can use to re-create the config file.
Reset style: If the STK sees that there is no style set it will try to install a style that is available on the file system.
Support Request Template Generator
This tool generates a support template for use in the support forums. It automatically gathers basic information about your setup.

Or maybe it is just too much and partly not relevant for PHP-Fusion? I had a case with severe issues on a phpBB forum, and these tools fixed just about everything.
...just one among some friends...

NetriX
The scope is very wide with this infusion. The wider the better in my opinion.

The idea is to continue expanding the infusion to become the "swiss army knife" of infusions if you will.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely implement some of those features.
Need help? Having trouble?
» View our Documentation for guides, functions and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Attach Log Files and Screenshots when reporting issues
» My support days are usually Sun-Wed. Send me a PM if urgent.

Homdax
Sorry for giving you more work... Pfft

There are some single functions in Fusion in regards to this, like "Refresh Forum Order" and "Recount User Posts", perhaps some more I do not recall now. Maybe you should consider those when creating this, using or disabling what is already there.
...just one among some friends...

Advertisement
JoiNNN
Looks good NetriX, very useful stuff. Some of those really should be included in 9.

helmuth
do you have any plans of localizing this infusion?

NetriX

>helmuth wrote:

That's usually the last part of my development process. As we're in beta, things tend to change and get renamed.

I'll try to release a "release candidate" build and allow locales before final release.
» View our Documentation for guides, functions and more - including the Getting Started section!

FreedomIOPList
Awesome tool. What's the chances of a Userfield Creator being added to this also in the future?

FreedomIOPList

>NetriX wrote:

>helmuth wrote:

That's usually the last part of my development process. As we're in beta, things tend to change and get renamed.

I'll try to release a "release candidate" build and allow locales before final release.

I am unsure if anyone else has had this issue or not but I ran the Optimize Database tool and it messed my site up. All it would display after logging in is the Left Panel and no content and no Right Panel. After Defusing and deleting the files, everything went back to normal. Unsure if this is a bug or what but may need checked into further.

NetriX

>FreedomIOPList wrote:

>NetriX wrote:

>helmuth wrote:

I am unsure if anyone else has had this issue or not but I ran the Optimize Database tool and it messed my site up. All it would display after logging in is the Left Panel and no content and no Right Panel. After Defusing and deleting the files, everything went back to normal. Unsure if this is a bug or what but may need checked into further.

Oh no! Which are you referring to?

Optimize database tables
Restore default PHP-Fusion settings
Use NetriX's optimized settings

I use this software on our site and it works perfectly. Some more information would be useful.

Thanks.
Edited by NetriX on 10-15-2017 17:32

Advertisement
Jump to Forum: